Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Its been a while..

Well, where does the time go to? Has it really been a month since I last posted...
What have I been up to you ask? I have been teaching and to those who have been to class - hello, I hope you are all getting on well with your projects.
I have also been getting on well with my projects, my favourite has been the flower hearts
 
This was featured in a crochet magazine recently and is by the lovely Lucy of Attic24 fame, her blog can be found here I always find so much inspiration looking at the lovely images she posts, I hope you do to.

I have also been making more owls, they make a small appearance in the Style of Wight magazine this month, ah fame at last...
My next challenge is going to be to make something from this

It is a metre square of fabric from the new range at Hilary's blinds, they have some pretty fabrics, and to celebrate the launch they are running a competition. I opted for the wild poppies vermillion and have been trying to think of something to make that I could continue to use.
Drumroll please.... I have decided what to make - but I am not going to reveal all yet. A lady must have some secrets.

More in my next post, also look out for news of the next Craft Bomb event at Quay Arts they are letting me loose again this year, would you like to join me?

Until next time I hope that all your patterns are easy and that your yarn doesn't tangle.

Happy Crafting.

Tracy
=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment