Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween owls
Pumpkin themes squares for the block swap 

Well it is that time of the year again, all things spooky are out and about. As I write this I am sat waiting for the little darlings to knock and relieve me of some sweeties.

I have been busy making some owls for Quay Arts, and some pumpkin themed squares for the block swap I have been involved in. If you are interested in the pattern it is a free one available from http://www.momsloveofcrochet.com/pumpkinafghanprintable.html 
As the blocks have to be 6" square I have adapted the pattern slightly.
 
I have also been baking again - this time for the Cats Protection in Ryde, they had their Halloween party for the children on Tuesday. So spider topped Victoria Sandwich cakes were the order of the day and I just had to get my grotbags face on once more. They had a great turnout for the party, raising an amazing £287. That will help a lot of our feline friends.
 
That's all for now folks!
 
Happy Crafting!

Spider cakes for Cats Protection Halloween party

 

Grotbags rides again!





No comments:

Post a Comment