Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Upcoming workshops and a de-stash

What a week this has been, lots of upheaval going on.

Looking forward though I have put up a page which has details of future workshops and classes - this will  be updated regularly.


   
  As some of you will know I am in the process of having to move home, this means that the time has come for the dreaded de-stash.... Great news for the removals men - one less van required! Also good news for you lovely people as I will be shedding my excess yarn/fibre/tool stash at Oliven in Newport. There is a flyer on the Sales page. Please come along and help me de-stash.

For those of you who came to my last class I have not forgotten the promise of a basic Granny Square pattern, including my method of turning the corner. I will be working on this tomorrow and will email you all over the weekend.

Hope to see you soon.

Hugs

Tracy
=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment