Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Getting back to normal


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello,

Its been a while, but normal service is about to resume...
I had a hard time dealing with all that has happened over the last couple of years and it finally hit me over the Christmas period. But I am glad to say I am crawling out of the other side and getting back to a routine and 'normal' life (whatever that is... 😉)

My life post shop is now a whirl of housework, cooking and knitting groups, I think if I wanted to I could spend every day out at one group or another. Here is a list of the ones I currently go to:
Modays - Every other week, 2 groups which means I am at the wonderful Freshwater Coffee House all day.
Wednesdays - Every week firstly at Worsley's in Godshill 10 am-12 midday, followed by Gods Providence House in Newport, 1pm - 4pm
Fridays - There is a new group which meets at the Pet Centre Cafe, Watergate lane, Newport, 1 pm - 4 pm.

Just think of all the projects I can now finish.

Talking of projects - I have recently had a flurry of hat making, the cold weather may have had an encouraging hand in this, but I really enjoyed them. They were by the wonderful Yarning For Whimsey Her Lord of the Rings Themed hat collection was rather addictive, and I ended up making 2 of each design. I almost threatened to do a Dobby the House elf and wear them all at once..


Currently I am trying to finish some of my Wip's, including a shawl, a jumper and cardigan for Jo, a jumper for me and 3 pairs of socks - oh and a blanket using my scraps of 4ply. More of these next time.
What are you working on at the moment, its lovely to see what others are creating.

You can now follow me on Bloglovin', there is a link at the top of this post. Bloglovin is a great place to find new blogs to explore and follow.

That is it for now, I will be back to regular missives going forward, and I look forward to sharing my projects and upcoming designs with you all.

Happy crafting

Hugs

Tracy
=^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment